With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Clearlight Sanctuary® Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
25X THE POWER
Our True Wave™ Full Spectrum heater system delivers over 25 times the power of our nearest leading competitor. We offer a full 500 watts per heater versus their maximum 40 watt near infrared emitter. Our full spectrum system allows for the deepest penetration, peak performance with the best results.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional).
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Built in charging & audio station.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the undustry.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling.
- Italian designed sauna with a glass roof for style and comfort.
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Easy Installation (normally about 60-90 minutes).
WOOD TYPEThe Sanctuary C is available in either grade “A” clear western red Canadian cedar wood or basswood. We use 8mm thick tempered glass and double wall tongue and groove construction.INTERIOR DIMENSIONSWidth: 68″
Benches: two 66″ x 22″ benchesEXTERIOR DIMENSIONSBack walls: 71″
Side walls: 38″
Front wall: 47″
Weight: 640 lbs
When building the Sanctuary C into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.HEATERS
True Wave™ far infrared heaters on back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor.
True Wave™ full spectrum heater located on the front wall.ELECTRICAL240 volts
Plugs into a 240v outlet.
Plug: NEMA 6-15p
Please review shipping and return policy for detailed information.