What differentiates Clearlight Premier™ saunas from all others? Craftsmanship and our True Wave™ heater technology! All of our Clearlight Premier™ far infrared saunas are made with the highest quality tongue and groove Eco Certified Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood and include our advanced True Wave™ heaters making Jacuzzi® saunas the sauna of choice.
- True Wave™ carbon/ceramic low-EMF heating technology on the back wall, side walls, front wall under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. You are surrounded by infrared heat.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Standard chromotherapy lighting.
- Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Classic sauna design.
- Easy Installation (normally about an hour).
- Much More…
We also position our heaters so the infrared heat is concentrated on your body. Because infrared heat travels in a straight line, any heater that goes up over your head is only heating the air. By using our high output heaters, we can concentrate the heat exclusively on your body so you get the most benefit.
We also surround you with infrared. The IS-1 has heaters on the back wall, side walls, front wall, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. We put a True Wave™ heater underneath the cedar wood in the floor. Infrared heat is radiated by the cedar wood and will warm your feet, help with your joints and increase sweating.
For Constant Infrared Heat: Simply set the digital controller to the highest setting. You’ll receive 100% constant far infrared heat with absolutely no heater shut-off throughout your entire 30 to 45 minute sauna session, guaranteed.
The large size of each True Wave™ heater allows for a lower surface temperature than other infrared sauna heater technology. This means better performance well within the optimal range of 6 to 12 microns with a good portion of the wavelengths at 9.4 microns. This is the frequency at which the human body optimally absorbs infrared heat.
Bench: 33″ x 22″
Weight: 325 lbs
When building the Premier IS-1 into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.
Plugs into a standard household outlet.